We have new exciting projects starting this year and we have now started to look for new talents to join our team in Tampere. We have great opportunities available especially for a DevOps Engineer.
Do you know how to design and implement continuous integration/delivery pipelines? Do you get the kicks by trying to automate anything? You might be just the one we are looking for!
At Symbio, you get to work on meaningful projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals. We want to be there to help you on your path of success. As a part of our talented team, you get to work with our international well-known clients. The first project at Symbio could be e.g. a huge project where you would get to work with large industrial machinery - definitely something different to usual project environment!
The candidate we are looking for has:
- scripting skills with at least one programming language (Python, Java, Ruby etc.)
- knowledge of at least some DevOps tools (Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
- experience in setting up automation pipelines in software development team
- experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure etc.)
- fluent skills in English
Six reasons to choose Symbio:
- we offer interesting and meaningful projects with the greatest clients
- we have versatile opportunities for career development - and support to achieve your goals, e.g. through training and technology tribes
- with us you have the greatest team around you: our talented and supportive community
- our ways of working ensure you have a healthy balance between work and free time
- we like to have fun together: join our popular monthly events, e.g. Friday Pub and Office Breakfast
- last but not least, we offer competitive salary and great benefit package
One of our employees highlights his experiences the following way: “I really like how my job inspires me to step outside my comfort zone. I get the support I need to explore new ideas and opportunities with the people I care about. My work is not just another sprint but a multidimensional learning experience that benefits everyone involved and beyond.”
Want to know more about this great opportunity? You can easily send your CV through the link, or just send us a link to your LinkedIn profile. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Julia, email@example.com